Monday 21 November 2016

I almost did, but then I didn't

I uploaded A Little Twist to Amazon and finally relaxed. Then today it came back with a single spelling mistake.
    On the basis that I've never read an entire book in my life without at least half a dozen mistakes I was going to leave it. But now, exiled to my study while wife and (alleged ) daughter watch the Living Dead, I took the time to correct the mistake and upload it again. I know it was only one mistake but I'm glad I did it. Now I just have to find a way of temporarily disabling the TV when The Boring-Tedious-Most annoying Dead comes on the next time.
    Am I the only one on the planet who finds that programme the absolute worstest? They ran out of plots about twenty five series ago and now just introduce more people just so they can kill them off.
   That's me: Corporal Gruntfuttocks, as my daughter calls me.

2 comments:

Labels