Saturday 25 February 2017

I checked my spam.

I don't do this nearly as often as I should but last evening I checked my spam folder.
    Blogger does a really good job of hiding it (and it's contents) away from me. And it's a good job, too.
    After ten minutes of trolling the several hundred entries my previous assumptions of being a man-of-the-world were shattered.
    Apparently I'm not a man-of-the-world at all; I'm an innocent. I had no idea such delights could be carried in pockets or other intimate places. And as for one particular item that apparently spends its life nestled within...well perhaps I'll leave that to your imagination. And almost without exception all are links to other sites guaranteeing to enrich ones lives beyond all measure.
    Who on earth would buy this stuff? Even if it really exists and is not just a convenient way of placing one's bank details into the possession of people aiming solely to empty our bank accounts, would anyone really be that foolish? Presumably they must exist or the spam posts wouldn't be sent with such annoying regularity. So, unless I'm the only one left in the known universe who doesn't both check and eradicate the spam folder, I urge others to do the same. It's worth it just for the giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels