Friday 28 April 2017

It's been a while

I've been very remiss with my blogging of late.
    My only excuse, if there is one, is that my job is quite a long day and when I eventually get home the choice between rotting on the sofa whilst watching NCIS before going to bed almost as early as I did when I was a child, or blogging, has been won by my age.
    Now that's no excuse and I know it, so from now on I'm going to start again.
    I have been writing but even my usual 5k words per day that I usually finished comfortably before my year off has been difficult to resume. It might be because I'm writing in a completely new genre for me, but this time I'm going to stick to my plan and not just write anything that comes into my head. It's always served me well in the past. This time I'm determined. And when I get to the end of the novel if I don't like it then at least I'll have tried.

    Back tomorrow when I've rested my poor old bones, and as this is a bank holiday weekend then I'll have another day to do some serious writing/blogging.
    You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels